Search This Blog

Tuesday 5 November 2019

Speaker John Berco honoured in Belgian dance single 'ORDER'

For a fuller story on this, I commend you to read
https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top-stories/speaker-john-bercow-honoured-in-belgian-dance-single-order-1-6356116
online.

There you can see the youtube video below, with dancing puppets. I believe it would be very helpful for you in deciding whether to watch it or not, whether you are badly affected by flashing lights?

If so, it's probably best that you avoid watching this video.


I present it here largely as a belated birthday treat for one of my London friends, Nic Lane, who is 'into' such music and video combinations and helped me with my relocation from London to Hereford at the London end a few years ago, and maintains e-mail contact with me.

Incidentally, I note that I was a great fan of an early 1970s BBC2 TV series, 'The Camera & The Song' that was something of a trail blazer in terms of combining video with song content, but in a more sedate fashion. My own style is more sedate, in line with my slower than average Mental Processing Index score.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Camera_%26_the_Song

No comments:

Post a Comment