Search This Blog

Friday 30 August 2019

Alison Mann helps Herefordians empower themselves with Yogic Breathing


Alison Mann: Deep and rhythmic yogic
breathing calms and invigorates us.
It's a drum beat for the dance of life.

Alison Mann helps to deliver Yoga and Ayurvedic Massage throughout Herefordshire


(This post was originally published Thursday 8 August 2019. My republishing it now serves as a counterpoint to our state of having someone I did not vote for imposing his style of 'Nanny State' on the electorate. Yogic Breathing is empowering)


I've just returned home from a 7am to 8am Kundalini Yoga class at Clear Space Studios, Hereford, HR4 9BX with Alison Mann of Paths to Wellbeing.

Among other things, these classes are a great aperitif or physical and mental warm-up for my one-to-one Ukulele and singing class later today at Music Plus, 30 Union Street, Hereford HR1 2BT. Like Alison, my teacher at Music Plus Ltd is great, very inspiring, and emphasises the importance of breathing deeply and rhythmically.

In celebration of both, I take the opportunity to share here an animated text image I've been working on with and for Alison. (To get this animation to replay, press the 'refresh' button of your Internet browser program.)

Yoga is one form of Ayurvedic ('Life Knowledge') Medicine; Alison also delivers Ayurvedic Massage.

No comments:

Post a Comment